Visit Our Forum
- UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz
- In Defense Of Bret Hart
- UFC 155 Predictions for your Earholes
- UFC 154: St. Pierre vs Condit, eh?
- UFC 153 – Bonnar Really Wants To Go Through With This? Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 152 – Because Greg Jackson and Bones Went And Fucked Up UFC 151 Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 150 – It Could Be Worse? Feat. Cruelty
- Lethal Music presents THE ANNOYING FUCKING 90’s — Hidden CD Track Hijinks
- What’s Going On? 1000th RAW Edition
- UFC 149 Faber vs Barao: Do people buy short guy fights?
Angel ass bad movie blood Boobies boobs brunette Christian Bale comedy Comics Dawson Fucking gore gory goth horror idiots japanese Mario Marisa Tomei Megan Fox movie Movies murder Music nudity podcast PPV reefer remake retards Review slasher Spider-Man Street Fighter Superman tits Twilight UFC vampires Women Wonder Woman wrestler wrestling WWE
Tag Archives: slasher
I’m sure most of you horror nuts out there are aware that the slasher genre had it’s huge heyday back in the 80s. Having started to pick up steam in the late 70s, the horror audience was inundated with slasher … Continue reading
At least we’re a little more timely with this one. After watching the remake (or re-imagining or redux or cashing in on a fad) that is A Nightmare on Elm Street, we raced to our cushy studio to tell everyone … Continue reading