Visit Our Forum
- UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz
- In Defense Of Bret Hart
- UFC 155 Predictions for your Earholes
- UFC 154: St. Pierre vs Condit, eh?
- UFC 153 – Bonnar Really Wants To Go Through With This? Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 152 – Because Greg Jackson and Bones Went And Fucked Up UFC 151 Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 150 – It Could Be Worse? Feat. Cruelty
- Lethal Music presents THE ANNOYING FUCKING 90’s — Hidden CD Track Hijinks
- What’s Going On? 1000th RAW Edition
- UFC 149 Faber vs Barao: Do people buy short guy fights?
Angel ass bad movie blood Boobies boobs brunette Christian Bale comedy Comics Dawson Fucking gore gory goth horror idiots japanese Mario Marisa Tomei Megan Fox movie Movies murder Music nudity podcast PPV reefer remake retards Review slasher Spider-Man Street Fighter Superman tits Twilight UFC vampires Women Wonder Woman wrestler wrestling WWE
Tag Archives: Music
Two things off the bat, mouthbreathers. 1) Oh now we’re back to being LETHAL WRESTLING AGAIN?!? Well okay…wrestling fans listen to shitty music so this belongs here. Most of the readers here are in their 30’s and were a part … Continue reading
I just watched the MTV Video Music Awards and I’m shocked and appalled at what passes for good music nowadays. Granted, you are about as likely to find actual “music” on MTV as you would be of seeing me sit … Continue reading
I’ve been a fan of Alison Krauss ever since I heard her breathtaking a Capella rendition of “Down To The River To Pray” in the movie O Brother, Where Art Thou?. That song and 15 others make up this beautifully … Continue reading