At least we’re a little more timely with this one. After watching the remake (or re-imagining or redux or cashing in on a fad) that is A Nightmare on Elm Street, we raced to our cushy studio to tell everyone about the film. We tried our best to judge the film based on it’s own merits although Shaun had a hard time formulating his opinions while trying not to compare the film with the original, although we do eventually discuss the differences between the two, it can’t be helped. Is the movie that different from the original to warrant its existence? Can Jackie Earl Haley emerge from the long, dark shadow of Freddy that has belonged to Robert Englund for over two decades?
Visit Our Forum
- IWC C2C Presents: The Issues of Modern Wrestlers & Fans
- Fiendish Thoughts
- Smackdown Recap: 03-12-19
- Raw Recap: 03-04-19
- Wrestlemania 34 Predictions
- UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz
- In Defense Of Bret Hart
- UFC 155 Predictions for your Earholes
- UFC 154: St. Pierre vs Condit, eh?
- UFC 153 – Bonnar Really Wants To Go Through With This? Feat. Cruelty