At least we’re a little more timely with this one. After watching the remake (or re-imagining or redux or cashing in on a fad) that is A Nightmare on Elm Street, we raced to our cushy studio to tell everyone about the film. We tried our best to judge the film based on it’s own merits although Shaun had a hard time formulating his opinions while trying not to compare the film with the original, although we do eventually discuss the differences between the two, it can’t be helped. Is the movie that different from the original to warrant its existence? Can Jackie Earl Haley emerge from the long, dark shadow of Freddy that has belonged to Robert Englund for over two decades?
Visit Our Forum
- Wrestlemania 34 Predictions
- UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz
- In Defense Of Bret Hart
- UFC 155 Predictions for your Earholes
- UFC 154: St. Pierre vs Condit, eh?
- UFC 153 – Bonnar Really Wants To Go Through With This? Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 152 – Because Greg Jackson and Bones Went And Fucked Up UFC 151 Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 150 – It Could Be Worse? Feat. Cruelty
- Lethal Music presents THE ANNOYING FUCKING 90’s — Hidden CD Track Hijinks
- What’s Going On? 1000th RAW Edition
andrew divoff Angel ass awesome bad bad movie baseball bendis blood boobs Christian Bale comedy Comics disturbing funny gore gory goth horror idiots japanese Mario movie Movies murder Music podcast PPV reefer remake retards Review slasher Spider-Man Street Fighter Superman tits Twilight UFC vampires weird Women Wonder Woman wrestling WWE