Once again, it’s time for us to rip a new one for some movies that we’ve come to hate. On this VERY special podcast, our theme is “Third Time’s A Harm,” the third movies in franchises that absolutely suck. It’s not a universal rule, mind you, films like “Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors” is probably the best of that series. But some films really fumble, especially when the first two were really good, or at the very least, entertaining to watch! Not these films, they’re trash, plain and simple. We look into Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, Child’s Play 3: Look Who’s STALKING (bleh), and Scream 3: We Don’t Need a Subtitle. These films may have some sort of fanbase, but once you listen, you’ll see why these movies absolutely suck.
Visit Our Forum
- Wrestlemania 34 Predictions
- UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz
- In Defense Of Bret Hart
- UFC 155 Predictions for your Earholes
- UFC 154: St. Pierre vs Condit, eh?
- UFC 153 – Bonnar Really Wants To Go Through With This? Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 152 – Because Greg Jackson and Bones Went And Fucked Up UFC 151 Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 150 – It Could Be Worse? Feat. Cruelty
- Lethal Music presents THE ANNOYING FUCKING 90’s — Hidden CD Track Hijinks
- What’s Going On? 1000th RAW Edition
andrew divoff Angel ass awesome bad bad movie baseball bendis blood boobs Christian Bale comedy Comics disturbing funny gore gory goth horror idiots japanese Mario movie Movies murder Music podcast PPV reefer remake retards Review slasher Spider-Man Street Fighter Superman tits Twilight UFC vampires weird Women Wonder Woman wrestling WWE