Visit Our Forum
- UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz
- In Defense Of Bret Hart
- UFC 155 Predictions for your Earholes
- UFC 154: St. Pierre vs Condit, eh?
- UFC 153 – Bonnar Really Wants To Go Through With This? Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 152 – Because Greg Jackson and Bones Went And Fucked Up UFC 151 Feat. Cruelty
- UFC 150 – It Could Be Worse? Feat. Cruelty
- Lethal Music presents THE ANNOYING FUCKING 90′s — Hidden CD Track Hijinks
- What’s Going On? 1000th RAW Edition
- UFC 149 Faber vs Barao: Do people buy short guy fights?
Angel ass bad movie blood Boobies boobs brunette Christian Bale comedy Comics Dawson Fucking gore gory goth horror idiots japanese Mario Marisa Tomei Megan Fox movie Movies murder Music nudity podcast PPV reefer remake retards Review slasher Spider-Man Street Fighter Superman tits Twilight UFC vampires Women Wonder Woman wrestler wrestling WWE
Author Archives: Chad Allen
Two things off the bat, mouthbreathers. 1) Oh now we’re back to being LETHAL WRESTLING AGAIN?!? Well okay…wrestling fans listen to shitty music so this belongs here. Most of the readers here are in their 30′s and were a part … Continue reading
(*Looks around, wincing, sipping…then chugging a can of Busch Light. Throws it on the floor.*) Really? That’s all you gots to say about this.
Don’t let the new color scheme here at Lethal Entertainment fool you. We’re more than just pretty bimbos. We used to be a wrestling website, for fuck sakes. That started back when wrestling was wrestling. When wrestling became “sports entertainment,” … Continue reading
Where to start? I guess my move to Portland, in earnest, started in the late-spring of 2000. Prior to that, Portland was just a place I’d travel to in order to attend concerts by Jane’s Addiction, Joe Strummer, and things … Continue reading
Publishers note: The following Lethal Entertainment article was, in large part, written prior to the states of Washington, Oregon, and Massachusetts (at last count) banning the sale of “alcoholic energy drinks.” While the author has done his best to … Continue reading